What is 31 days of Halloween is you ask? Well I'll tell you! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. 31 is my favorite number. October is my favorite month. There are 31 one days in my favorite month, the 31st being the actual day of said holiday. That's plenty enough reasons to celebrate for me! So I invented 31 one days of Halloween, a blog that will chronicle my daily celebrations. Each day will be something fun and different to represent the spirit of autumn and Halloween. Check back daily for fun ideas, songs, and updates. Let the festivities begin :)

Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 4

Goodie Bags
Or in this case cups! Maggie and I made these for our YSA group.


The ghosts we made came from a craft idea I had as a kid.
All you need to make these are:

Cotton Balls
Toilet Paper
Yarn/String

Rip off about 4 squares of toilet paper and put the cotton ball right in the middle. Then twist the paper around the cotton to make the head. Tie it with string and draw a face on it to complete the look. Cut the ends a bit if you'd like your ghosts shorter. It's really a simple and resourceful way to get in the Halloween spirit. You can hang them on walls, door handles, or around cups like we did. I think this guy here was the scariest looking one!






Song of the day: Andrew Lloyd Webber "Phantom Prelude"

No comments:

Post a Comment