What is 31 days of Halloween is you ask? Well I'll tell you! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. 31 is my favorite number. October is my favorite month. There are 31 one days in my favorite month, the 31st being the actual day of said holiday. That's plenty enough reasons to celebrate for me! So I invented 31 one days of Halloween, a blog that will chronicle my daily celebrations. Each day will be something fun and different to represent the spirit of autumn and Halloween. Check back daily for fun ideas, songs, and updates. Let the festivities begin :)

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day 19

Make A Halloween Playlist Today I added some new songs to my Halloween playlist (I like to call it my spooky tunes!) If you haven't already noticed, I've been posting a song of the day for every post this month. That should help you get started on making your own Halloween playlist if you haven't got one already, or if you just need some more ideas! And of course keep checking back daily for more songs :)
Song of the day: Kevin MacLeod "Danse Macabre"

No comments:

Post a Comment