What is 31 days of Halloween is you ask? Well I'll tell you! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. 31 is my favorite number. October is my favorite month. There are 31 one days in my favorite month, the 31st being the actual day of said holiday. That's plenty enough reasons to celebrate for me! So I invented 31 one days of Halloween, a blog that will chronicle my daily celebrations. Each day will be something fun and different to represent the spirit of autumn and Halloween. Check back daily for fun ideas, songs, and updates. Let the festivities begin :)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 12

Scary Movie: Theaters

Me, Matt, Eric, Nicole, Maggie, and Allison all went to the theater to catch Case 39, a movie about a child services case where bad things always happen around the child. I'd never heard of it before, but it was a fun time. I'd probably like the movie more if it had different actors but that's just me. The little girl however was really good in it. There were a few times we jumped out of our seats. It was the kind of scary where you're scared while you're watching it, but not I can't even walk around my house later that night scary.
Song of the day: The Black Keys "Psychotic Girl"

No comments:

Post a Comment