What is 31 days of Halloween is you ask? Well I'll tell you! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. 31 is my favorite number. October is my favorite month. There are 31 one days in my favorite month, the 31st being the actual day of said holiday. That's plenty enough reasons to celebrate for me! So I invented 31 one days of Halloween, a blog that will chronicle my daily celebrations. Each day will be something fun and different to represent the spirit of autumn and Halloween. Check back daily for fun ideas, songs, and updates. Let the festivities begin :)

Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 29

Horror Movies
Horror movies to me are different from scary movies in that they aren't usually scary. Slasher, horror, or gory movies can be suspenseful, but mostly they are just fun or cheesy. But I still love them, even if they are mostly blood and guts.
hhhhhhhhhhhhh
Tonight I watched Saw V. I'm not sure how good of an idea this was since I've only seen one other Saw film (the fourth I believe). I don't know what it is, but this franchise just keeps going. V wasn't very good, but that's usually the fun in most horror movies for me. Nothing like popcorn, spare time, and a bad movie that's supposed to be scary but gives you some laughs!
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
After Saw I caught Halloween: H20 on TV. Here's the shocker; I've never seen any of the Halloween movies! I think that's a scary movie buff no no. I hope to be fully educated on this franchise some day, even though I've heard it keeps on going as well.

Song of the day: System of a Down "Hypnotize"

No comments:

Post a Comment